Re: [Fwd: Intent to package: pm3]

Stuart Lamble wrote:
>The solver is Copyright (C) 1992, Xerox Corporation.
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>This is, literally, the whole copyright statement (as far as I can tell)
>for this particular file.
>
>libs/m3core/src/win32/WinVer.i3 is also worrying:
[snip]
>*               Copyright (c) 1992, Microsoft Corp.  All rights reserved
   *

The second file would have to be left out of the source file, which
wouldn't be that big a deal. But the first is "all rights reserved" even if
it doesn't say so (under copyright law.) If the solver is non-essencial,
then it can be left out of the source file, but it is a concern.
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org (alternately dvdeug@hotmail.com)
"I would weep, but my tears have been stolen; I would shout, but my voice