Re: License for documentation

>> "bruce" == bruce  <bruce@perens.com> writes:

bruce> The GPL would do just fine, and since he's used it on the rest
bruce> of the software, he might be disposed to grant you use of the
bruce> GPL on the documentation.

The author answered me, that there is a rewrite of the docs underway,
so the company may not decide on the license before it is finished.

He said that electronic distribution will be "free", but it looks like
the company wants to retain the rights to publish the docs in book
form.

I think this will allow the package into non-free, no more.

Well, I will wait on what they decide to do.

Ciao,
	Martin