does anyone have time for a minor project?

Hello everyone!

I have had some requests from the various lists that I have belong asking me
to get a /. style news site up that details tech law events,
legal developments, and interpretations.

I would like to use my domain 'ompages.com' for this.

One problem.  I can't code!  I don't understand perl, etc.

I'm a law student as some of you might know (other don't care but
now you know).  So I can spend a lot of time research topics
and posting news.

I think the time has come for a site that deals specifically with
law and legal implications for tech business, and development.

I would like to do 3 primary things for this.

1. Get my firewall configured right.
2. Get slash configured right and revised (so that it won't look like
a cheap knock-off).  I will anyway, but if there is genuine interest in
this project we can get something more original together.
	2.1. I would like some kind of ssl awareness etc for this.
3. Get a web mail (horde/imp) thingy going that's free and handles
pgp keys. (kind of extravagant but doable w/i the next year).

There are significant legal issues that must be mulled over
if we can get enough support for an open legal communication model from
the Open Source/FSF/hackers-at-large community we can get more good
lawyers to post opinion pieces and analyses (non-legalese versions),
and HOWTOs.

I will handle a majority of the content work if 1 or 2 people would
be willing to either get the slash code working for our purposes
or show me how to do it, and get the network sufficiently secure.

Any takers?

--
NatePuri ("natedawg")		o m p a g e s . c o m
Certified Law Student  		p e r c r v t i o f i