Re: [New pine license]

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 09:49:25PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > > Nor on Zips, on CD-RW, on PD, on DVD, on tape...
> >
> > Argh, you have a point---did you send them a diff with "or similar
> > media" inserted between the words "CD-ROM" and "collection"?
>
> I have not.  I'm weary of appearing to speak for Debian on such
> issues.  You, on the other hand, should do just that.  ;-)

I've got my own legal mess to deal with.  In some great fit of what can
only be described as noble masochism, I offered to help KDE with their
legal problems.

I've accomplished a lot actually, done many great things with the
countless and painful hours I've spent working on it.  However, after all
of that, I'm STILL not able to say that the problem is solved completely.

* Overfiend ponders doing an NMU of asclock, in which he simply changes
  the extended description to "If you bend over and put your head between
  your legs, you can read the time off your assclock."

<doogie> Overfiend: go to bed.