License for Library

I'm working on a library and I'm looking for an appropriate license. (If
this is too off-topic,
just tell me.)
I'm looking for a free license that
(a) will let people link it against any DFSG-free code,
(b) is generally like the GPL & LGPL,
(c) and will let me freely include GNAT-modified GPL and include GPL & LGPL
code in an alterternate version.

The LGPL has troubles with the GNAT library model. Basically (if I
understand correctly)
you can't build a dynamic library with GNAT, you must include the source
code to be compiled
with the code.

Will the following fufill my goals, and is it DFSG-free (specifically
section 8)?

This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Alternately, you may link and distribute this library with
any DFSG-free code, so long as you treat this code as under
the GPL with the exception of this permission.

You may opt to apply the terms of the ordinary GNU General Public License
instead of this License to a given copy of the Library. To do this,
you must alter all the notices that refer to this License, so that
they refer to the ordinary GNU General Public License, version 2, instead
of to this License. (If a newer version than version 2 of the ordinary GNU
General Public License has appeared, then you can specify that version
instead if
you wish.) Do not make any other change in these notices.
(Would I need permission from FSF to include this clause from the LGPL?)

Once this change is made in a given copy, it is irreversible for that copy,
so the ordinary GNU General Public License applies to all subsequent
copies and derivative works made from that copy.

This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA.
--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org (alternately dvdeug@hotmail.com)
If you wish to strive for peace of soul, then believe; if you wish to be a