Re: MWPL - Metrowerkz Publick License

Brian Ristuccia wrote:

> http://www.sodan.dk/gamecode/mwpl.html
>
> I don't see anything immediately non-free in this license. Of course it may
> have hidden issues and probably conflicts with other existing free licenses,
> but it in general looks better than the APSL.

Agreed. In fact, I might release programs under this rather than GPL.
The only unusual is that you must add a file named LEGAL containing any
legal issues you know about and if you add any code that is covered by a
patent you own. I can't see anyone thinking that's not free, but I'll
mention it anyway.

--
David Starner - OSU student - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
If you want a real optimist, look up Ray Bradbury. Guy's nuts.