OSD and Debian

> As to what would satisfy the OSD - I'm not sure.

It's probably worth noting that OSD and Debian are two independent
entities.  While I hope that we continue to try to sort out any issues
where we see a difference between "Debian Free Software" and "Open
Source", I think that eventually we'll have to have a page detailing
where we haven't been able to reconcile our views:  Basically, for each
example, a link to the license, and a statement defining where we differ.

--
Raul