Re: developers keys in contrib?

Brian Ristuccia <brianr@osiris.978.org> writes:

   Now that GNU Privacy Guard is available to do everything PGP does under a
   free license, is tehre any reason for the developers keys to be in contrib
   instead of main? Is there something here I'm missing?

2.1.3. The contrib section

     Every package in "contrib" must comply with the DFSG.

     Examples of packages which would be included in "contrib" are
        * free packages which require "contrib", "non-free", or "non-US"
          packages or packages which are not in our archive at all for
          compilation or execution,

Note that gnupg is in non-US.
"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."
--Ovid (43 BC-18 AD)