license query

(I'm not subscribed to this list, so please cc any replies to me).

Just a quick license query;

 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and   *
 * its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby         *
 * granted, provided that the above copyright notice appears in all    *
 * copies that both the copyright notice and this permission           *
 * notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the name        *
 * University of Delaware not be used in advertising or publicity      *
 * pertaining to distribution of the software without specific,        *
 * written prior permission.  The University of Delaware makes no      *
 * representations about the suitability this software for any         *
 * purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied          *
 * warranty.                                                           *

I think the only problem is that it's not clear if the program can
be distributed as part of collection which IS charged for (ie debian
CDs). I've contacted the author. Are there any other problems with this?
I'll have to check that we can distribute modified versions too.

thanks,
Hamish