Re: We distribute LyX?

David Starner writes:
> Because LyX is under the same License as KDE - straight GPL. I don't
> believe the quoted information from the webpage has any legal standing.
> If it does, then it should be in /usr/doc/lyx/copyright, and all
> /usr/doc/lyx/copyright is is a reference to the GPL. The reason I quoted
> it, is I'm not sure what legal standing it has and it might be relevant.

I wasn't aware that the quoted material wasn't in /usr/doc/lyx/copyright (I
have neither Lyx nor contrib).  It may be legally binding if the Debian Lyx
maintainer got his copy from that site, but the matter should be clarified.
The maintainer should ask the author for an email that includes that
material.