Re: Qt license okay?

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 02:15:33AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> I'm not in the mood to deal with it tonight.  =p  It's 02:12 here and am
> somewhat annoyed by the wording they used there, even though I realize
> what they are trying to do isn't what we're looking at here.
>
> Of course part of the problem also stems from that some of the Trolls
> want patches only and they all pretty much agree anything short of giving
> up all rights to their commercial product and releasing the thing under
> (and only under) the GPL will ever be good enough for RMS to consider it
> GPL compatible.

I was right to say I wasn't going to deal with it last night as this
"morning" there was waiting for me a happy lil email from Troll Tech,
catching up on kde-licensing and just seeing my latest proposed changes.
I haven't replied yet because I'm going to give some thought to the
message first, but I'll see what I can do to get it fixed..  =>

--
"There is infinite time.  You are finite.  Zathras is finite.  This is ..
wrong tool."