IBM Jikes license appears to be not Open Source

After a day of study, it appears that while the draft IBM Jikes license
I approved is Open Source, the released license, which I was not given
a chance to vet, is not in my opinion an Open Source license. I'm
reporting this to the Open Source initiative board for them to make an
official finding.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
The $70 Billion US "budget surplus" hardly offsets our $5 Trillion national
debt. The debt increased by $133 Billion in the same year we found a