Re: IBM Jikes license

> Perhaps Debian should have a patent policy document that is distinct from
> the DFSG.

Agreed. Or perhaps Debian folks should staff the LPF and the EFF, which
both need some new energy as far as I can tell. I met Barlow a while back,
he seems to have the right ideas, but not enough time/energy to work on
them.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
The $70 Billion US "budget surplus" hardly offsets our $5 Trillion national
debt. The debt increased by $133 Billion in the same year we found a