Re: asus eeepc 1225 half solved

On 06/12/19 04:42, Celejar wrote:
I don't know nothing about benchmarks, I refer only to my experience.
I have no interest in sponsoring Opera Browser, but this is my experience.
Understood, thanks. My curiosity is always piqued when I hear of a
closed source software application that significantly outperforms the
best available open source ones.

I think it depends on the rendering engine.
Perhaps Opera uses the cpu instead of video rendering, but it's just my guess.
( this netbook have a slow and bad supported GPU).
If anyone knows more, say so.

Paul