Re: proposta ordine

Dave,

I suggest you offer your help directly to the EXIM or POSTFIX people,
or whatever email configuration you are going to use.

IMHO the Debian list is the wrong place to start, because the Debian people are not the decision party, when it comes to additional anti spam measures in email systems.

Each of the above MTA communities provide for a special mailing list.
I guess contributions which improve the over all spam capabilities
of these packages are always welcome.

However, whatever you intend to do to fight spam, make sure your method conforms the local law requirements. Taken e.g. the European Privacy Regulation, it's very hard to keep the very restrictive specifications.

Andreas

*Andreas Schindler*
E-Mail: Andreas.Schindler@schindlerman.de