Re: proposta ordine

On Tue, 27 Nov 2018, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> When is this list to adopt some simple anti-spam measures?  I have offered
> my help many times (having many years of experience), and have been ignored
> each time by the alleged moderator(s).
>
> Does Debian really promote spam, or are they simply ignorant?  Or perhaps
> they are too ashamed to ask for help?
you mean
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-listmasters/spamassassin_config/commit/5c59e47ba8d9f6c8540fb90b3c0cdd73205fb693
?

And the moderators (that don't exist) have nothing to do with anti spam
measures on lists.debian.org. You can send patches and/or pull-requests at
any time to our anti spam methods.

Alex - Debian Listmaster

P.S. it is always hard to create a rule before a mail arrived.