Which system monitor for temperature (mainboard, CPU) and fan values ?

Hi all,

I used to monitor these values (different temperatures together with fan speed and voltage - to detect if a fan is getting old), with ksysguard. It's easy to setup a custom sensors set here.

However, certain dependencies (via libpolicykit) seem to make it increasingly difficult to keep the ksysguard package installed. But anyway, this is not the problem i need help with, it's a matter of choice. Rather, i'm asking for any alternative here.

I tried gnome-system-monitor but it does not show mainboard temperature and fan speed+voltages, and unfortunately does not offer setup a custom sensor set (profile) either.

So my question: Is there any other tool that i can use ? It does not necessarily need to be graphical, but at least need to feature all-in-one-view and a continuos poll; and i would be happier with something already worked out, instead of writing yet-another-script myself ...

Any ideas ?