Re: No Ethernet and no Wi-Fi after "apt-get dist-upgrade"

Hi,

could you check the contents of the file /run/network/ifstate ?

If its only content is like    lo=lo , please try to add the two following lines
eth0=eth0
wlan0=wlan0

then try to 'ifdown' and 'ifup' any interfaces

In the file was the following line missing so I edited it:
wlan0=wlan0
But no change.

Since a couple hours my LAN works, I think since I remove the avahi-daemon, but it is not managed through the network-manager. It`s not in the settings.
But unfortunately the wlan0:avahi line in ifconfig is still there, but not the eth0:avahi line. It is a coincidence?

Best regards
Patrice