Re: No Ethernet and no Wi-Fi after "apt-get dist-upgrade"

On 25.11.17 12:58, Patrice wrote:
yesterday I upgraded my Laptop, an IBM T520 with Jessie installed. It´s now running on 3.16.04. After the reboot the Wi-fi and Ethernet connection were gone, and I can`t connect to anything. I don`t know where to search or look to find out what`s wrong.

do you have firmwares installed?
It's quite common that some laptops' network cards require binary firmware
installed.
They are often found in non-free debian archive, whith is not used by
default (iirc, you must turn it on at installation time).

Chernobyl was an Windows 95 beta test site.