Re: Does not Debian support mobile broadband anymore?

On 23/11/2017 03:14, wglxy@china.com wrote:
Hi, everyone,

Since my Debian testing was upgraded on Oct 29, the mobile broadband in my laptop could not be used. The mobile broadband is missing in the network-manager UI, and wvdialconf can not configure the broadband either. The message of wvdialconf is as below,

Editing `/etc/wvdial.conf'.

Scanning your serial ports for a modem.
the last time i saw theses kind of problems whith a wifi card, systemd was taking the precedence of usage of the hardware and other software could not using it.

maybe the same kind of problems ?

herve