Re: [SOLVED] Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

I've bluetooth spec 3.0 which never worked in any linux i tried anyway (doesn't get recognized), and it turns off like randomly in Win10. The suggested solution is to tweak the power management not to turn off BT to save battery.

( However that won't work for me. It appears the mouse disconnects only with WiFi activity, and some tech guy working in the BT area told me there are interferences. I'm not sure about it but fact is, with WiFi disabled, it works flawless. I tried anything upgrading / changing drivers, so far. Funny is that mouse is from Microsoft. )