Re: [SOLVED] Bluetooth mouse disconnect while laptop runs with cell

Hi, everyone!

I have solved the problem about bluetooth mouse suspend while using cell.

I find that the reason is bluetooth power saving of laptop mode tools. It can be didabled in /etc/laptop-mode/conf.d/runtime-pm.conf by item "AUTOSUSPEND_RUNTIME_DEVID_BLACKLIST". After disabling, the bluetooth mouse will not suspend while using cell.