Re: Can't hibernate Toshiba laptop

30 degrees Celsius is 80 degrees Fahrenheit for those us who still (voluntarily or involuntarily) use the English system of measurement.

Josh Blagden

On Sep 26, 2017, at 3:43 PM, Leonel Salazar <leonel.lordford@gmail.com> wrote:

Thx all for your time,

I think I can't put to sleep my laptop, here in Cuba we have over 30 degrees heat and I need about 1 hour to get home, It's too much time and I think I can't expose my computer to that routine almost everyday since I work both at the office and as a freelancer at home :-) so it's not an option because of the temperature... well I'll try to upgrade my kernel since I'm using 4.9.0-3 (4.9.30-2+deb9u3) and I can see in my offline personal repo there is 4.11.0-0 (4.11.6-1~bpo9+1) available... I hope that can solve my issue...

LordFord.