Re: Can't hibernate Toshiba laptop

Yes I have a 1 Gb swap partition since I have 8 Gb physical RAM available... I just cat /var/log/syslog | grep "hibernate" and got

systemd-hibernate.service: Main provess exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
hibernate.target: Job hibernate.target/start failed with result 'dependency'.

And similar messages.... I'll try google it later tomorrow wen back online, I can't access internet afterwork... any help is welcome !
Regards from Cuba.
LordFord.

1) Do you have a swap partition?
2) What does your /var/log/syslog have to say about this happening?

Fingerprint: 12ED 921D DDCD A983 A797  1EDB 44C2 4A56 DEAC 8DAC