Re: How to install firmware-linux-nonfree

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017, Dave Horsfall wrote:
Acer Aspire E15, running Jessie (latest).

At boot, it bleats: "drm:radeon_pci_probe] *ERROR* radeon kernel
modesetting for R600 or later requires firmware-linux-nonfree" so I
installed it with "apt-get install ...", but it made no difference.
What else needs to be done?