Re: Debian netinstall over wifi?

On 05/03/2015 08:40 AM, Uroš Jarc wrote:
I have a question obout installing debian. Ubuntu has this option which
can install all mising packages from ethernet of wifi, while debian has
only ethertnet option. The firmware I prepaire works...

But if I do netinstall, debian will not ask for wifi key or password.
Ubuntu on other hand will ask and install elements over wifi.

Is it posible to prepaire debian iso image like so that debian installer
will install elements over wifi ?

I never install Linux over wifi. I think it's better to copy the WPA2-key after installation over ethernet and then remove the ethernet cable.

Kind regards,
Jan-Rens.