Debian netinstall over wifi?

I have a question obout installing debian. Ubuntu has this option which can install all mising packages from ethernet of wifi, while debian has only ethertnet option. The firmware I prepaire works...

But if I do netinstall, debian will not ask for wifi key or password. Ubuntu on other hand will ask and install elements over wifi.

Is it posible to prepaire debian iso image like so that debian installer will install elements over wifi ?