Re: Jessie update notes?

Ooops! Forget what I wrote down there. I thought this discussion was about another issue I've posted. Although the problem really doesn't exist when using KDE (it notifies me very well). But, when using Gnome there is no notifications about updates at all, and I don't think it is version related (It works in Wheezy).

Sorry for that!

Alexsander