I get a black screen and the Laptop continues to be turned on

Hello,
I run jessie xfce4 on my laptop. I have a problem with hibernation.
I encounter the same issue that here :
i.e.
when I click on hibernate or if I run
hibernate,
pm-hibernate,
systemctl hibernate,
echo "disk" > /sys/power/state
in a terminal as root.
I get a black screen and the Laptop continues to be turned on, but it's
unusable, with the cpu and the fan working at maximum with the risk to
burn everything.

I removed the packages hibernate, acpi-support and pm-utils, but when I
click on hibernate the same issue occurs.
I am stumped on the system of hibernation in jessie ...
Can anyone enlighten me how works hibernation in jessie so that I can try
to solve this problem ?
it's a real problem when hibernation is triggered automatically when the
battery is low.

PS
I fill a bug report against the package hibernate but I'm not strongly
believes that the problem comes from hibernate ?

TIA.
--
Gerard
*  Created with "mutt 1.5.23"		  *