Re: Problem in changing permissions for a directory

Hi,

Not 100% sure - just 99.9%

/proc is virtual - that means, the kernel creates the entries below
/proc at runtime.
And so, the kernel decides, who the owner of any directory or file below
/proc is.
Even, if you can make the change, after the next reboot, it will all be
back to kernel defaults.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with friendly regards
Michael Buchholz bubi6608@googlemail.com