Re: Installing Debian with only 64mb RAM

Hi!

You should really think about what you need this for and if Debian can provide it for you. If you want to run something really lightweight there are distros specifically designed for this and frankly even a stripped down Debian is not meant for it. This requirement for such a low amount of RAM seems to me to be some sort of an embedded project you are working on (if you want more help, it would be useful to provide more information about what exactly are you trying to achieve) in which case I'd also suggest to looks somewhere else as long as the support for many architectures of Debian is not what you require.

Regards,
Aleksandar