Re: Laptop

Am Samstag, 11. April 2015, 16:57:27 schrieb Tobias:
> Hi,

Hi Tobias,

> can somebody recommend me a Laptop that will be able to run Jessie and
> meets business-related requirements (long battery life, low noise
> emission, SSD optional) and is not too expansive? Thanks in advance!

I recommend getting a used business line ThinkPad. Either T series or X
series depending on the display size and optical drive requirements. Intel
only graphics.

For SSD you need at least T43 or similar recent X series model. But I
recommend at least T500 for T series. For X series you already got
recommendations.

Ciao,