Re: suspend / hibernate via lid / button doesn't work

Hi again,
no need for a help.

After I've upgraded GNOME extension, it works. However, upgrade needs to be done from here:
https://extensions.gnome.org/

apt(itude) didn't offer it.

Regards,
Damjan

Hi,
testing Jessie (GNOME) on Acer Aspire One 725 I cannot control suspend / hibernate via closed lid / power button.

From the command line both cases work:
systemctl suspend
systemctl hibernate

In case power button / lid is used, the system does suspend, but at the boot backlight of the screen is not turned on again. As such, one can login and reboot, but without any content on the screen visible. I suspect some installation packages are missing. Attached is the list of currently installed ones.

Please help and thanks in advance,
Damjan