Re: Unable to log-in

Are you sure that it happens because of the system upgrade..?

Sometimes something goes wrong with hardware, keyboard especially.

1)
Once with one of my friends there was the problem that 'number lock' of his laptop
went on and he had no clue about the problem. (that problem had nothing to do with
the operating system, which wasn't debian.)

2)
I've got a problem with my additional keyboard that the first push gives sometimes
in the beginning a strange character, which I didn't type.

3)
In one of my keyboards some of the keys suddenly stopped working.

4)
You surely have checked that the caps lock is not on?

-hv