Re: Huawei E3372

It was written:

1)
---
Use the -J
option if you want to switch it manually.  That's what the default
config will do:

bjorn@nemi:~$ tar zxOvf /usr/share/usb_modeswitch/configPack.tar.gz 12d1:157d

12d1:157d

# Huawei E3331
TargetVendor=0x12d1
TargetProduct=0x14db
HuaweiNewMode=1

---
You mean that that would work? That I have got all the needed packages?
That configPack???

---

2)
---
But as I said:  Use the newest usb-modeswitch packages (from jessie).
You need software which is newer than your modem, and this variant is
pretty new.
---

>From where can I get that one?
I'll try that first.