Giving away old/replacement parts for Thinkpads X40/X201 etc.

Folks,

I've been clearing out my shelves and put a bunch of X40/X201, even
some X32 parts onto Ebay:

  http://www.ebay.de/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=martin.f.krafft&_sop=1

If any of you want/need any of those, feel free to bid or let me
know and I'll try to cancel an auction and get the part(s) to you
otherwise. Not looking to make profit, just don't want to throw
stuff out others might need.

(two 1.8" HDDs with 40GB each are going to be added, as well as
a bag of random X40 parts and screws)

Please reply in private.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

ubuntu is an ancient african word meaning "i can't install debian."
                                                          -- unknown