Re: No halt/poweroff on an EliteBook 840 G1 after upgrade

Hi,

for openbsd like other architectures .. e.g. GNU/HURD, M68, PowerPC
there were simply not enough developers and users.

if the openbsd-debian people perform and get their port in order, there
is no problem in releasing the next time.

systemd is a big step for debian, but its not the cause for everything.

greetings

--
Florian Reitmeir
E-Mail: florian@reitmeir.org