Installation of Wheezy on a Dell Latitude E6320 [SSD Only]

Hello,

I already posted news://news.free.fr/linux.debian.user but did not get any answer yet. Probably this wasn't the proper NG to drop my question therefore I decided to post here to check if within this group more experienced user could share their advice on my current issue.

The original issue was posted here:
Archive: https://lists.debian.org/5478af8f$0$2877$426a74cc@news.free.fr

Also I forget to mention that the SATA Configuration", was set to AHCI Mode.

Looking towards any advise, recommendation or solution many thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
JL