Re: netbook hardware recommended for USB3.0 terabyte ZFS?

2014-09-30[Di]14:28 Roman Czyborra read that
2014-09-30[Di]14:22 David Edmondson wrote
<[🔎] m2zjdh2t8v.fsf@fenchurch.hh.sledj.net>:
On Tue, Sep 30 2014, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
if you like a homeserver on low budget, why not buy an rapsberry pi?
No SATA, only USB 2 and relatively weak CPU and network performance.

Precisely, the speed limit kills it!

Plus: For debugging I cannot connect my SVGA TFT lacking an HDMI.

Last but not least loathing the bitcoin-unprotecting backdoors installed by the https://en.wikipedia.org/Government_Communications_Headquarters in the https://wiki.debian.org/RaspberryPi#Binary_blob_needed_to_boot

Thanks though to both of you for bringing that up and answering.