Re: Display flickering on Amilo Pro

Ulff Kleber <ulff.kleber@yahoo.com> writes:

> 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc.
> CN896/VN896/P4M900 [Chrome 9 HC] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA
> controller])

Are you using the openchrome driver for your video card?  I'm not sure
if it would have been installed by default.  Unfortunately I'm not sure
what else you could try; if you're already using you should at least
file a bug report against the package to alert the maintainers.

https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/xserver-xorg-video-openchrome

If that fails, you could try getting in touch with the Debian X
maintainers via IRC or one of their other mailing lists:

http://pkg-xorg.alioth.debian.org/

Good luck!

--
Devrin Talen <dct23@cornell.edu>