Re: Display flickering on Amilo Pro

Devrin,

the output is
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. CN896/VN896/P4M900 [Chrome 9 HC] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: Fujitsu Technology Solutions Device 10cb
Flags: bus master, 66MHz, medium devsel, latency 16, IRQ 9
Memory at a0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=512M]
Memory at c8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
Capabilities: [70] AGP version 2.0

The display is ok when the laptop is cold-started, it is only after resume that the display flickers. Even then, it is fine to work with,  it is just tiring for the eyes, gives an 1980's feeling and is annoying because everything else works out of the box (touchpad, audio, wlan) and really stable. I couldn't find reports of similar problems on the net.

Ulff