indication on purchase laptop

Hello,
I want to buy a laptop but I want a laptop in which it is easy to change
the fan or change the thermal paste etc ... without the need to disassemble
everything. For exemple in the HP dv9500, to change the fan, one must
completely disassemble the laptop. But with the acer aspire 5102wlmi that I use
currently I can easily access to the fan and the shipset graphics and the cpu to
change the thermal paste.
Unfortunately it is dying and I have to buy another but neither HP nor an acer ...

Can someone give me some advice in choosing a laptop that you can easily maintain.

Comment:
The HP was bought 1200 euros in 2007 and it is a machine that lasted 2 years.
The acer was bought 700 euros in 2007 and it is a machine that still works today.
The problem with acer is the after sales service.
It is the same with HP but plus they make expensive shit.

Both laptops operate under the same conditions except that the HP is running
windows and the acer is running linux.

TIA

--
Gérard