Re: resuming unexpectedly from suspend

On 2014-02-09 10:31, Dirk Griesbach wrote:
Am So, 09. Feb 2014 um 09:48:19 +0100 schrieb Szabó Péter:
time I wasn't at home so didn't put anything around and the magnet
should not got weak as this laptop is ~6 month old, but who knows.
I'll search for similar problems for this specific laptop and find
Just wild guesses:
* Wake on LAN
* Wake on WLAN
   ,----[ http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Documentation/WoWLAN ]-
   | Here's a non-exhaustive list of triggers:
   |
   |     Reception of a user specified pattern (while connected)
   |     Reception of a Magic Packet frame (while connected)
   |     Disconnection from AP (while previously connected)
   |     Network found (while not connected and looking for networks to connect to)
   `----
* Wake on RTC (cat /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm should return nothing)

You should be able to setup all this in the BIOS/UEFI. Maybe dmesg
output tells something about the exact wakeup event.

out how to log lid open/close events.
man acpi_listen

Dirk

Thanks very much!