Re: new laptop specs: i7 CPU, graphics card, & RAM

Thanks very much, Hashem. That's very helpful information, particularly about RAM. I've been debating with myself whether to go with 8G or 16G. You've help me decide on that. Also I had concerns about running those same three VMs simultaneously, but I see that shouldn't be a problem, even while running LUKS, which I would also like to do. You have a very impressive system running.

Thanks again,
ken