Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

Carl Fink <carl@finknetwork.com> writes:

> So: anyone have experience trying to install Debian on a Zenbook, or any
> other touchscreen system? The Zenbook has nVidia graphics, which should be
> compatible, along with standard ports and buses (e.g. USB 3, HDMI).

Last week I got handed a Samsung "series 5 ULTRA" which I immediately
installed Debian sid on.  To my surprise, the touch screen stuff just
seems to work out of the box.  I doubt I'll use it much, since
fingerprints on my screen drive me nuts...  But you might want to have a
look at Samsung's current offering, too?

Bdale