Re: : Installing debian wheezy on MacBookPro9,1

Você esta usando EFI ou Refit?
Eu instalei meu debian depois que instalei o Refit, seguir este tutorial - http://wiki.debian.org/MacBook/DebianInstallTutorial, deu certo.

2013/3/27 David López Zajara (Er_Maqui) <er_maqui@darkbolt.net>
The problem are, using a swap file already have 5 partitions, because this MBP are the 2012 model, i doesn't have the OS disk and i need the recovery partition.

http://maqui.darkbolt.net/
Linux registered user ~#363219
PGP keys avaiables at KeyServ. ID: 0x4233E9F2
Los hombres somos esclavos de la historia

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Daniel Landau <daniel.landau@helsinki.fi> wrote:

27.3.2013 11.14 "David López Zajara (Er_Maqui)" <er_maqui@darkbolt.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to install debian on a MacBookPro9,1 computer. But i can't load the OS.
>
> This is the scenario:
>
> MBP 2012 not retina Computer.
>
> Hard disk with 6 partitions:
>
> 1 EFI
> 2 OSX HFS+
> 3 OSX Boot (Recovery?)
> 4 Basic data (NTFS)
> 5 Basic data (EXT4)
> 6 Linux swap
>
> The debian partition doesn't appear on MBR partition table.
>
> I've installed debian and resync tables with refit. Lilo / grub doesn't boot (installed on /dev/sda5). With grub, when i select linux on my refit menu, this option start windows.

I can't help you with setting up grub with efi, but I'm fairly sure that's what you need to do. According to https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/MacBook#Partitions, the MBR is limited to four partitions.

If you can get rid of partition number 3 on your list, you have the option of fitting the three operating systems + efi to the four partitions allowed by the hybrid efi-mbr approach. In that case you'd use a swap file instead of a swap partition. The linked page is for Arch, but should be adaptable to Debian too.

Daniel

--
Robson B Sampaio***
Artista Plástico/Fotografo/Newbie

http://lattes.cnpq.br/7461730442638498
http://www.flickr.com/photos/robson_b_sampaio/collections/
http://culturadigital.br/robsonbsampaio/

"A mente que se abre a uma nova idéia jamais voltará ao seu tamanho original." Albert Einstein