Re: can't get Iceweasel to work on my laptop

Even if you know the root password, if you aren't in the sudoes list,
you can't do anything. Do as in the tutorial I mentioned above to add
you to the sudoers file. You can get the tutorial at
http://roshgorg.co.cc/mozilla-collusion-to-know-how-you-are-being-tracked/

--