Re: Dell Latitude E6410: Touchpad Scrolling

On 05/01/12 23:58, Florian Snow wrote:
Hi Ashton,

In the launchpad bug entry, there is also a dkms package which is what
I use so I don't have to rebuild manually in case of a kernel update.
Did that not work for you?

Florian

Hi Florian,

I was not aware such a thing existed. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction for this?

This would certainly be very helpful as I am trying (read: struggling) to get 3.x kernel working on this machine (the hurdle seems to be nVidia...I'm wondering whether I should just bite the bullet and upgrade to Sid).

Ashton

--
Ashton Fagg (ashton@fagg.id.au)
Web: http://www.fagg.id.au/~ashton/