Re: Dell Latitude E6410: Touchpad Scrolling
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Dell Latitude E6410: Touchpad Scrolling
- From: Florian Snow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 14:58:41 +0100
- Message-id: <20120105145841.044238d7@anastasia>
- In-reply-to: <4EFA8CBC.email@example.com>
- References: <CAFxD2arAuF+dNZn3jeTqZTz6Fd2Vj5sU2s8Kk1KMoHTc06SeUw@mail.gmail.com> <4EFA8CBC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
In the launchpad bug entry, there is also a dkms package which is what
I use so I don't have to rebuild manually in case of a kernel update.
Did that not work for you?