Re: Does anyone have USB sound working for headphones?

On 08/09/11 04:58 AM, Павел Марченко wrote:
change "index" of your sound card in /etc/modules.d/alsa as an exaple:

options snd_usb_audio index=0
options snd_ac97_codec index=1

I don't have an /etc/modules.d/alsa file on squeeze.

I have the following alsa files in /etc/modprobe.d/
alsa-base-blacklist.conf
alsa-base.conf

There is an options snd-usb-audio index=-2 line in alsa-base.conf .
Changing -2 to 0 is not sufficient to get the headphones working.
In fact it doesn't seem to have any affect on the sound at all.

There is no snd_ac97_codec index line in the file.

	b.